|Job Title||EMT $15/hr*|
|Location||Santa Ana, CA*||*Position is based out of Santa Ana, CA|
|Pay Grade||$15.00 per hour|
Los Angeles and Orange County
LIBERTY AMBULANCE is built on a foundation of respect, safety, and integrity. We are an organization of professionals focused on these basic principles to drive our business and stay connected.
We care deeply about setting high standards and reaching those goals; it's how we build relationships with our staff and our community. Liberty Ambulance partners with the largest healthcare organizations in Los Angeles and Orange County by providing ALS, BLS, and Critical Care services. It’s the support and trust in our employees that translates to compassionate care in the lives of the people we touch.
We want quality professionals to join our EMS family to better the lives of our customers, crew members, and communities. People wishing to join our team must show a professional commitment to duty, the ability to operate always with safety in mind, and be willing to help others just as you would take care of your own family members.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time and part-time (part-time must have 6 months experience)
- Flexible scheduling--we work with your school schedule!
- Daily overtime pay after 8 hours
- 8 and 10 hour shifts
- 1-to-1 ALS program (EMTs work alongside Paramedics)
- Variety of calls including ALS, CCT, NICU, Long Distance transports and Special Event stand-by
- Paid Training
- We provide your uniforms
- Opportunities for advancement
- Most paid time off in the industry--up to 6 weeks beginning the first year
- We pay for your initial OC permit
- We pay for your initial L.A. DOT permit fee
- Locations throughout L.A. and Orange Counties
- ePro online scheduling
- Life Insurance
- PTO--up to 6 weeks your first year!